Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Friday, February 03, 2006

Columbia Disaster







.
Columbia Disaster Photo's Taken By Israel Satellite: The abovepictures are photos taken of the Columbia explosion from an Israeli satellite in space They were sent to me by a friend who works for the government. He received them from a friend of his from the justice dept. He wrote the following in his e-mail. Just in case you get a bit woozy looking at these, I apologize up front for the photos below. They are sequential pictures of the Shuttle Explosion, taken from an Israeli Satellite in space. They were taken....obviously,just as the Shuttle began to explode over the Earth. A friend of mine in the Justice Department sent them to me.

The Wizard thinks these pix are incredible but incredibly sad too , I wonder if they are real....from my Pal Sal !!!

No comments: