Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Get Michael Pineda out of Yankees rotation right now | New York Post

Get Michael Pineda out of Yankees rotation right now | New York Post
I totally agree with the Post writer , as a matter of fact , I thought this was necessary after Pineda\s last start !
One other thing about him , he always appeared to me to be a Bad - Ass kinda guy but those guys are grinders and work their way out
of jams. Pineda gets pissed-off at the whole stadium and seems to go into ,I don't give in I give up mode. Yes he does have the potential to be great but its a game of Talent and you want to win you need HEART too. And as the writer pointed out TRUST and Pineda is not earning it , in any way shape or form.Nor is he playing with heart in my opinion.I think the MONEY may go to some player's heads , Who knows if he can regain it from Joe and others ; but its June and its getting too late to keep trying to see him turn it around !

No comments: