Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Mona Lisas & Mad Hatters - Elton John (Honky Chateau 9 of 10)



As a Bartender from 2 AM til 10 AM in the '70 s , I must say I got to say good Morning to the night , to many a Mona Lisa & Mad Hatters too ! I programmed the Juke Box at Molly's Irish Pub on Toulouse St. and Mick Jagger and Little Steven or Miami Steve Van Zandt if you prefer, we became  friends when he was told I programmed the Juke Box , every time Bruce or Southside came to Town , Steve came by and I took them to the Rocing places that Gino ran in the 70's and 80's , Sugardaddy was still together , I think , Kevin Pianist for Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes and Miami Steve sat in and I got to perform too.      Then we walked out to sunrise and sang :Good Morning to the night , so I took them to Cafe Du Monde on Decatur St.for cafe & bignets French Quarter , New Orleans !

No comments: