Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Friday, December 12, 2014

(2) BigBill Sawyer - What do you mean Future ? The Wizard is still R&R...

(2) BigBill Sawyer - What do you mean Future ? The Wizard is still R&R...


Someone just doubted the Wizard , saying that there was no Murray the K Shows at the 
RKO 58th St.     Doubting Thomas , sorry Marine !
Also I forget where this was but maybe UNION SQ. ,
1965 show at RHO 58th was my Last Murray the K Show ,
The Wizard forgets why , but left for Va, in 1968 !
From the other Article on Blogspot I reponded to :
Seems a Person doubted The Wizard of Rock & Roll about his RKO 58th St.post on Google+ which I believe was 1965 not 1967 as your article has it??? I was on my first leave and at home in 1965 when I attended this show! In 1967 I was out of the USAF and living in Manhattan and working in Sheridan Sq. at YOUR FATHERS MUSTACHE Banjo Band night club chain . So you need to add the RKO 58th St. Show to 1965 not 1967 , I have a pic you can see and use at my Blogsite ,also the Palladium Show , which I think was the 1967 show ....mostly a good article !

No comments: