Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Watch Wizard Wars - Season 1, Episode 1 – Spam-tastic! Online | Tv Show | Delishows

Watch Wizard Wars - Season 1, Episode 1 – Spam-tastic! Online | Tv Show | Delishows:

'via Blog this'I just watched Wizard Wars ,The series ! On Sidereel I wrote my review , gave it 5*****out of 5 ,I really liked it BUT , one thing I felt needed to be re-thought , when the first show ended Penn said The Resident Wizards won by a hair , over the Challengers. He said he had picked the Challenger , which I did too! So , the House Wizards get the Vote of the other 2 judges , but it did not seem right. I guess Penn & Teller get 1 vote ,? That is ok I guess ,they are one act; but I think a vote of the audience should be taken , with the Audiences Favorite Magicians of the Show they just watched , getting 1 or 2 Vote Points ,depending on the % difference of the Win. That % to be figured out by the shows Producers but I would say 2 Points over 60% and only 1 Point if between 41-50 %. Does that make sense to anybody out there???
Need to give the Audiences some say and prevent votes for magical friends ....not that that happened , but I just couldn't see Penn being wrong ,about who was the better Magicians in the opening Pilot Show's challenge ! Plus , I think it makes it better all-around !

No comments: