Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Friday, August 16, 2013

In Ichiro’s long road to 4,000, ‘every hit is a gift,’ not just the milestones - Yahoo! Sports

In Ichiro’s long road to 4,000, ‘every hit is a gift,’ not just the milestones - Yahoo! Sports:



'via Blog this'
In the Wizard's lifetime he has luckily seen ,many of the Greatest of Modern Post War Era Baseball (That's WW II for you kids out there !!! ) I cannot even tell you them all , but being a New Yorker and going to Ebbets Field in Brooklyn , the Polo Grounds and Yankee Stadium in the Bronx ,I got to see some of the best ever. Sadly I never got to see him live but luckily I got to see him on LIVE -TV amd Live Internet in HD ,that feels like your on the field in person too. He deserves every drop of admiration a ballplayer could receive ,especially in these times of Players getting bad reps for Drugs and Criminal behavior. The Wizard doffs My Ball cap to Ichiro (Suzuki)San , a future Hall of Fame Member !!!!!

No comments: