Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Canceled TV Shows: Networks Clean House | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! TV

Canceled TV Shows: Networks Clean House | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! TV:
Alcatraz
'via Blog this'

I held my big Pie Hole Shut , when they dropped SGU , Flash Forward and the Event , but Harry's Law was brilliant , I enjoyed Missing and a few more that are being axed?!?
This time around!!!
    I believe they need to give a show 2 seasons before "deep sixin'" them!
We are being screwd out of an ENDING so many times....it's as if your reading a book and the last chapter was ripped out of the book. Shame on you !  you evil SUITS.....yes the same ones who cancelled Star Trek , so long ago ! They are the desendants of those evil
TV Programmers , still ruining our FUN on our boob tubes, now in 42" and bigger,
 boob-ability !

No comments: