Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Friday, December 09, 2011

Pujols agrees to terms with Angels on landmark deal - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Pujols agrees to terms with Angels on landmark deal - MLB - Yahoo! Sports
What a shame for St.Louis to lose this guy , who although you cannot blame a guy who has put together
the incredible numbers ! The Wizard would compare this to Derek Jeter if he left the Yanks , devastating !!
Albert did what he felt was best for him , and I don't see him welchin' a bit on his performance , as other ballplayers in big bucks ,
who were lucky to be a natural at a kids game. When I was a kid ,I loved baseball but my knees did me in early.
So I umpired at 13 years of age , til 15 or 16.I also went to The Stadiums....Shea and Yankee , I had also earlier in life been to the Polo Grounds once , I was a Brooklyn Dodger fan big time at about 5 years old. I didn't appreciate Willie Mays ,'til they stupidly let him leave NYC with our Giants !!! So my numerous travels to Ebbets Field to see the Duke of Flatbush still hang out in my brain when another great player goes for the $$$$$$$$$$$ , oh wait ? Yeah That's right , the freakin' whole teams left to the GoldRush of 1958 ,for the promise of better ball parks and all kinds of extras not to mention $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .City of St. Louis , Cardinal fans , I've felt your pain before ; when the Mets tradedTom Seaver!!!! Well at least your ticket prices won't go up more then usual ,for the love of the game !!!!!

No comments: