Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Donald Trump's $6M offer to buy out Park51 moneyman is 'cheap' stunt, says investor's lawyer

Donald loves the Spotlight , but he might? just be sincere too !!!
Donald Trump's $6M offer to buy out Park51 moneyman is 'cheap' stunt, says investor's lawyer : ITWHO :
The Donald may be catching a little extra 15minutes of fame time , but he's got hours of it stored up ! So tell the truth , I believe he's sincere about defussing the Mosque protests for it & Again'it ....although I don't believe if the final outcome was a Mosque , that people should commit anymore time on attacking it ! I personally feel it is a matter of BAD TASTE , not left in anyones mouth ??? No , no ! it was driven deep into the HEART of America , that is where the Extremists attacked . The City where so many thousands of Immigrants from all over the World first laid eyes on their new home The US of A ....love it or leave it , no one forces you to stay , unless you break the law !



And , Yes I live overseas by choice of lifestyle desired and adventurous spirit ; not to mention , it's more affordable on my pension here ....well it was!!!
But it's getting higher with the US$ getting Bahted down to only 30 to 1$ , sooner then I'd care to lose?!!?
Plus I truly am a lover of , the Beauties of the Orient !!!

No comments: