Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Monday, June 07, 2010

Watch The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy online (TV Show) - Watch TV Online, Free TV

Watch The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy online (TV Show) - Watch TV Online, Free TV
OOPS ,DON't PaNic THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST LINK LOL!!!
See the post above this , on main page...it explains why! or just click here for the link to the right link,Promise: http://thewizardofrockandroll.blogspot.com/2010/06/dont-panic-hitch-hikers-guide-to-galaxy.html
The Wizard tried to find this for years , after I'd seen 4 of the 6 Episodes my Bro Moo( Wayde ) , had brought to Thailand on cassettes the series in '88-'89 from Aussie....much more entertaining then the movie , which was condensed allot....don't get me wrong , I enjoyed the movie and it was good fun ! You need to download the DIV X Player but thats no big deal , let me know what you thunk !!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big Bill...Barry Foulon here in New Orleans...please contact me regarding upcoming YFM 50th reunion. Email befoulon@gmail.com or call 504.813.1170