Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hal Turner reveals the new Amero Coin NWO

IT"S NOT THAT I DON"T BELIEVE THAT THE US IS WORKING TOWARDS THE NAU. NOR AM I SAYING THE AMERO, OR SOMETHING SIMILAR, IS NOT COMING.
BUT...
Hal Turner has been filling everyone with bullshit claims of the US government sending billions of Ameros to China. Here's the real proof.

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Page...

The coin he actually shows:
http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Page...

From the Daniel Carr website:
I have received numerous inquiries as to my personal stand on the North American Union (NAU) issue.

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.

Hal's Blog spot:
http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/

********* UPDATE 12/7/08 ************
The info below is being added by the request of a viewer (fyi6com) who contacted Daniel Carr (the minter of these Amero coins). I have not confirmed this Email, but have no reason to disbelieve it at this point.

"Rata'22,

To set the record straight, please include this comment and the email above in your video's description so that we can know the truth.

In regard to the email from Daniel Carr, let me say that he submits designs and has designed coins for the U.S. - namely two U.S. quarters. The Amero was NOT his idea, not the name or the currency. The design is his - for collectors at this time. Also, he is producing the coins outside the government's control, according to his own words.

[begin Email transcript]
The original idea of a North American Union and common "Amero" currency is not mine.
Minting the coins was, however, my idea. I made the coins for a few reasons:

1) To spread the word about this as a possible future geopolitical scenario, for better or worse.
2) As an exercise to create a series of coins with allegorical designs.
3) To sell the coins to collectors.

I have not had any communications with the government regarding these coins.
I KNOW the government has discussed the AMERO. But I don't know of any specific
plans to officially issue any Ameros.

So, Hal is partly right and Rata'22 is partly right - as far as we know. Hal has not proven the shipment to China took place to my knowledge, but one thing is clear - either the AMERO will be used, or it will be completely bypassed for a total credit system."
[end Email transcript]

No comments: