Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Date of My Idea...on me being a write in Candidate !


This link is to my 1st post


of the write-in idea





Well here's the first time I published my idea , on a nobody but a good-hearted person , who'd be wrote in by the internet gettin' behind my quest !!


The link in Title above goes to the 2nd post on just writing a good person in ....It must have happened in the email I sent these links to ....that someone took my idea and made this fun site on my concept !!! I just hope ! I got credited for it , but I doubt it....but these links I hope show their original post dates , I wonder when their site went up ???!!!

Just in case the links don't work in this piost , The Wizard will post them seperately also !!!

No comments: