Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Saturday, May 24, 2008

S.C. Hard Rock theme park plays to music fans | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Travel | Dallas Morning News















S.C. Hard Rock theme park plays to music fans Dallas Morning News News for Dallas, Texas Travel Dallas Morning News The Wizard would say , what a cool idea , but entry is $50 and then you must leave at 6PM or have the ticket for The Eagles Concert is about $248....Prices have gone nuts....The Wizard use to complain about $20 tix....that's back in '87....Imagine ! if the Beatles were all still with us , how much could they get for a ticket , if that was possible....I'd go to see them if I had the $$$ , but the Eagles...I'll watch the videos ! It's ashame it's not hooked up with the R&R Hall of Fame...or is it ??? Well they must have a Trippy ride or two....I still bet Coney Island in its heyday and today has the best Coaster.....If anyone goes there , let me know how you liked it....Please !.....Pix or Video would be excellent !!!

No comments: