Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Friday, May 16, 2008

San Francisco Loses An Icon: Enrico Banducci Gone But Never Forgotten « DeansGuide

Enrico was somewhat a celebrity and looked the part too !


He also owned the Hungry i ! A club that launched and was responsible for helping the careers of many famous people...in the 60's....Cosby...to name only one !!!
So the post above led me to this sad news on Enrico..... I knew he had left the planet , getting word from Ward or reading it....not sure.....I'll always remember meeting him my first time , what a character....it's my first trip to SF and since I was Ward the barman's good friend from New Orleans , he cooked lunch for us and anyone who sat down with us ! This link goes to a few words on him.....! So here's a little bit of tribute to a man who many will remember , for a long time !!

No comments: