Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Which Donation is more deserving ......BIG BILL wants your write in VOTE !!!

Big Bill Sawyer throws his weight into the race , asking all his friends to email this post to all their friends......and just keep it rolling Right into the WHITE HOUSE !!!




A word on Donations and BIG BILL SAWYER asking for your support , after years of Partying with people in many tourist and locals establishments , all over the USA , the many places I sat in and jammed in for over 40 years in over 40 cities , at least .....the places on the beach or in Ghent....down by that hotel near an air base or that guy in that hotel he was a chef at ....he owned a great restaurant , the joints I took so many of you out to for the first time , all those rides at Coney Island ....the Broadway Show you saw me in....at the ED SULLIVAN show , pumpin' up the audience before it started....the bar I comforted you at , in the French Quarter..... I never went Downhill but X-countried once.....All those people who met a crazy bartender traveling by train , Christmas in Chicago with Danny Nelson a mail carrier in the Windy City area.....in the USA , England all the greats , Ah! The Dickens Pub Paddington, Meeting Wine Legend Eduardo Valentini in Abbruzzi, Denmark , France , Spain , Italy ,Puerto Rico , Key Somewhere , Hong Kong , Disneyland the Original , The Vatican , Sweden , Germany , Thailand , Malaysia , Cambodia , Hawaiian Islands , Mexico , Belgium , Jamaica , Guatemala , Belize , Phillippines , China , Japan ( only airports) but I'm looking for people from the USA for voting , so sorry if you remember me but your a Canadian friend I met the day JOHN BELUSHI wasted a great life ...... well, read on ! I was gettin' carried away , anyways....I need you guys to do this for me , This is not a joke , I need a job and a good health plan.....I think you really want a change , elect one of you ( Yes I'm more one of you then all of them runners are ) not them....so to the point , 'cause in case you don't know , a point in every direction , is like No Point at all !!!!!:



The bickering between the DEMOCRATIC PARTY candidates , for the World's Biggest Power Trip Race; to just get the nomination of the PARTY.......or write-in Moi ! Who promises to use your donations to make my PaRtY the most FUN......If everyone in the USA could get informed about me thru this post , nuts you say , its up to you'se guys .......I am all the qualifications to be a candidate , required by law ; unless I also must be residing in the USA for 90 days ??? The Wizard believes if , we can get your friends and their friends to get all Republicans or Democrats....and Indipendents , Greenies or weenies or tree-huggers or flea buggers.....Oil Men & OIL Women BETTER.... Brothers and Sisters......Boyz & Dolls......Whoever you pray too or Not !! To write my name in , from now on....to show them how much money is wasted by Politicians to win an election....a VOTE for Moi is a vote for STOP PISSING AWAY MONEY ON CHILDISH ADS <> Write>>>>>>

BIG BILL SAWYER .......in !!!!!



The Wizard considers , making the Run......For the Roses , Kentucky Derby is comin' and the closest I ever got to it , was the Camptown Races on the outskirts of Richmond , VA.....that ain't even close !








A Write-in Vote for Big Bill is a Conscious Decision for change , Although besides your vote , I could use some spare Change in the Donation Box.....For the PARTY , WIN or .....think not of anything but positive energy..... and Upseting The Power Mongers !

Please use Press Contacts if you have any !
Ask anyone who knows me well , if I set my vibrations on good , it'll make me Get up off a-dat thing , if it make you feel better or....Good Vibrations
....Big Bill SAWYER .....yours , mine and ours , write-in Presidential Hopeful !!! The Power of the Pen & E-Mail !!! Could it launch a Write - in Candidate Right In !!!






















No comments: