Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

To All My Friends !!!






I learned one more thing as I turned 60 last week.....that I , as well as a great many of my friends all over the world



Are not able to Party as hearty as we use to , I better get out the megaphone for them.......
To all of you who sent those special wishes , I would like to thank you for your kind greetings ..........

A very special Thanks must go out to all those who made the Party and all those who brought or sent The Wizard a present.....you guys know who you are , I never expect anything but am as thrilled as if I were still a kid when I get them ! The next Post will be the party's pix I've recieved from "Oodie,DJ" @ Rock Hard , Garry of The Allman Bros. and Steve @ The Phuket Gazette....anyone else with any please send them to me ASAP , I'd appreciate it !


So for now let me say


BIG BILL & DOKMAI (FLOWER)

No comments: