Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary








The Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary A great American , I especially love his pictures on the $100 bill , so if you have any be sure to mail them to the Wizard. Please no photocopies , only the real thing should be mailed to me. As Soupy Sales once said to mail him the pretty pictures of George Washington , mommy and daddy have in their pants or wallet or purse !.....The Wizard is more a Ben Franklin fan......A man of time , who will not be forgotten !!!

1 comment:

PaintingLoft.com said...

glad to see people out there that are fans of Ben. I have honored this founding father by donating a portrait of him to be turned into the New Town Seal of Franklin MA.
You can check it out at my site.
I welcome any comments.