Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Monday, January 16, 2017

Sturgill Simpson "Call to Arms" Saturday Night Live Jan 14 2017



First Time The Wizard had heard of this Artist , but after hearing him on SNL , am Positive not his Last for sure......From SNL , Keep it Between the Lines by Sturgill Simpson   <<<<click link
Both songs were excellent , reminded me of first time I heard Delbert McClinton or The Amazing Rhythm Aces on SNL in the 70's before they got really popular.Later on in the 80's I produced a few Concerts with Russell Smith their Lead Vocalist-Songwriter . Russell had told me SNL performance had propelled them to a much more popular place in the Music Business ! Considering , that was almost 40 years ago the difference was back then , we had much better music to listen to . Which , apologies for sound but its still good performances caught Live and not really a Video per say , like allot of stuff out there are videos but not really Good Music !

No comments: