Google me this Wizard of R&R.....

Thursday, May 05, 2011

osama bin laden dead - GOES TO MEET ALLAH

osama bin laden dead - Google Search


As OsamaBin Laden finishes off the last of his Virgin Brides
as he was promised, he stops and asks out loud and with no shame
" Allah , the brides you furnished me for my reward were the weirdest sexual experience your humble servant ever had, and I really don't mean to complain!
It's just I don't think they were virgins at all ?
Why is that Allah?"
A voice comes bellowing with laughter in it " Well Osama it's good news and bad news , let's start with the good news,your right on the Virgin point of phewwww, no way
any of those witches were ever virgins , now for the bad news ? My name ain't ALLAH!

WELCOME TO THE OTHER PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


No comments: